|We welcome both visitors who are already genuine naturists or those who feel naturism is something they would like to try. After all, there is no better way to camp and our facilities are superb! We try to be friendly and welcoming to all the family. If you are a first timer and unsure then there are several quiet areas of the club where you can stay. Do give us a try!
All visitors are made temporary members for the duration of their stay. You do, of course, need to demonstrate that you are bona fide and visitors who have BN membership cards, or INF cards in the case of overseas visitors are particularly welcome. Visitors may visit occasionally but you do need to join the club to visit on a regular basis.
We accept tents, caravans or motorhomes, or simply day visits by car. You can visit for the day or for a few weeks. We do not have accommodation but it is possible to stay locally.
Before visiting please contact us first!
We are situated between Monmouth and Chepstow, only one hour from either Bristol or Cardiff. Directions on how to get to the club will be supplied only after you have arranged a visit.
Visitors should be aware of the following:-
- Dogs are not allowed on the site. Any cats must be tethered at all times.
- WSF is a family club and explict body piercing is not welcome.
- As there are no waste disposal points on site, everyone is responsible for taking away their rubbish. There is however a waste disposal site at a nearby town.
- The club is naturist and not clothes optional and when the weather is fine you are expected to be naked and to enter into the naturist ethos.
- Pool safety regulations (posted at pool) are to be strictly adhered to. The pool is unsupervised, no one may swim alone and "minders" must be 15 or over.
- Tent/caravan/motorhome placement information is displayed in the visitors field near the entrance gate.
2014 Charges for Visitors
Overnight stays (Caravans/Tents/motorhomes are charged at the same rate), per pitch up to 2 persons including electric hook-up:
Additional occupants per night: Adults: £7.00, Child(7-17): £1.50, under 7 free.
|per night|| per week
Day visitors with car Adults: £6.00, Child(7-17): £1.50, under 7 free.
Staying with friends/family Adults: £6.00, Child(7-17): £1.50, under 7 free. (£7.00 if staying on after 1pm)
We accept payment by cash or cheque accompanied by a bankers card.
(All visits at the discretion of the Committee and subject to the Club rules and conditions prevailing at the time. We cannot accept vans/motor homes over 7m or that are exceptionally heavy)